We’re very excited to announce Girls in Tech’s Digital Career Fair, which will take place on August 26, 2020.
The Digital Career Fair is built to support the recruitment efforts of the modern company — companies invested in developing a solid foundation of technology with an inclusive workforce — while connecting women with fulfilling career opportunities.
This is a great opportunity for employers to diversify their workforce by attracting and retaining talent from a wide range of backgrounds, perspectives and professions. For candidates, it’s a chance to connect with employers and access job listings at top companies.
For employers, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Share information about job opportunities.
- Showcase your company culture, training programs and benefits.
- Engage directly with candidates through a live video or messaging chat app.
For participants, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Explore career opportunities in various roles and industries, including tech.
- Engage directly with companies who are hiring in one-on-one video chats in breakout rooms.
- Make new connections, build relationships and broaden your network.
- Access career development resources and tools.
Girls in Tech supports a wide range of industries with a diverse pool of over 60,000 talented, global members — including strategists, architects, designers, software developers, sales associates, product managers, finance and operations experts and marketers. Every person has a unique talent to contribute, and every role is necessary to achieving a company’s goals. We are very excited to be able to bring our members together with amazing companies and career paths to success.
You can also sign up to become a member of Girls in Tech NYC here!